Photo by Sarah Stucky Photography

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flashback to February :)

I have seriously neglected my poor blog!  Without further ado, I am back with a vengeance. :)

Happy Birthday to our precious Princess Kathryn!  On February 15th, she turned 4 years old.  It amazes me how time has gone by. 


Kathryn had 3 separate birthday celebrations. Lucky girl! First, we were visiting Grandpa and Grandma in Menifee, so we put together a party, and family and friends came over.  Oh, she had such a great time!  I forgot my camera at home, but Wes saved the day with a few shots on his phone.


All gathered around the cake :)


Kathryn's castle cake. It was the cutest thing because the kids all helped put the candy all over.. and the m&m pathway

Matthew in on the action!




Lucky girl about to open her presents




Blowing out the candles. I think every kid wanted to help her do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment