Photo by Sarah Stucky Photography

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Psalm 69:30

 30 I will praise God’s name in song
   and glorify him with thanksgiving.


The short list of Things I'm Thankful for this year:

1) Our Lord and His love for us
2) Family
3) Health in my baby boy! (It's been a rough year but praise God for his healing!)
4) Seeing to Lord's hand in taking care of so many who have needed healing and help
5) Provision of all of our needs

What a fun Thanksgiving we had this year!  I was so glad that my parents could join us at the home of my In-laws!  It never happens that I get to spend holidays with both sets of "parents" at the same time :)

I took no pictures.. oops! We were having too much fun!
In the days that followed we did the following:

Kids jumped in one of these:

We played a lot of this game: 
Went to see this movie (and LOVED it!):



Had a photo shoot with Sarah Stucky Photography  She is Wes' sister and really talented!  I am so ridiculously excited about the pictures and Christmas cards that are printing RIGHT NOW :)

We also did a lot of visiting and playing, some shopping, and enjoyed a worship service at Eagle ridge church and seeing friends there. 

Blessed! Happy Belated Thanksgiving :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look of your blog site, Amy. And the family photo is gorgeous. What a beautiful family. God bless.

    ReplyDelete