Photo by Sarah Stucky Photography

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Birthday

I turned 32 on November 20th.  Yep..that sounds old.  But I so don't feel it so that's what counts, right??















The rain changed our plans to go to Knotts Berry Farm.. but we're going to try to go sometime soon. 
 Instead, we went to  Red Robin for dinner as a family.  You get a free meal on your birthday so we go every birthday, lol :) 



I am also very spoiled with a wonderful family. The day before, we had a full on Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house to celebrate my birthday (and have an early celebration with my brothers family since they were going to be in Iowa on Thanksgiving).  

Then on Thanksgiving day we also celebrated all the November birthdays together with the Lennertz side of the family.  How I love and appreciate my family.  We are so very blessed. 

 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:30  I wish I was better at this. Asking the Lord for Him to draw me closer to Him every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment