Photo by Sarah Stucky Photography

Friday, August 13, 2010

Painting Wooden bird houses!

Matthew painted some of the roof... but then got bored and tried to paint his high chair and eat the paintbrush... so I took over
Kathryn wanted it all green, so focused! She did paint a flower and grass on the back after it dried
Joshua painting.. with the dinosaur watching him. (That's an Elasmosaurus, in case you were wondering. Oh the things you learn as a boy's mommy!)
And my William, painting with a smile.


 Nathan and Ellen came over to visit, and did a great job on their tractor and telephone.  We love living close to cousins!




I then made a display above Kathryn's bed with the bird houses.  Since the kids are all sharing a room right now, I have to make a girl space in the boy's jungle room.  She had a fairy canopy I had to take down for space issues, but she still has pictures of  Tinkerbell all over her wall.  I found this adorable little shelf at a thrift store, and with the bird houses and Fairies from the Disney Store, I think it looks great! And the kids are so proud that their painted birdhouses are part of the decorations in their room.

No comments:

Post a Comment