Photo by Sarah Stucky Photography

Monday, November 8, 2010

Things that make me happy!

Finally my Fall decorations are up! I've had a couple of pumpkins out... and some delicious candle scents.  It just changes the whole feel of the house when the decorations change for the season. 

By the TV. The plant isn't really "Fall"... but ah well!

Sarah made me this table runner and I love it!

Above our main windows




The "mantel". I am still displaying the kids' colored pumpkins.  In a kid house...it's just the way it is!:)


This had turned into a "catch all" for everything.. kid's homework, etc.  NO MORE! ha :)
Now the "catch all" is in a basket by the sewing machine. (One day, Sarah, I will give your machine back.. until then. I thank you!)

This is my favorite... I put mini pinecones in a jar, with just a couple of berries.  wrapped a seasonal ribbon around it.  


What makes me more happy is my family.  I am so grateful for every one of them! I feel so incredibly blessed.  I hope that we take this season to be thankful for all the blessings we are given. 

Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name. 1 Chronicles 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment